Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome to Chalk on Board!

It's my first time blogging, seriously...Maybe you may think that I'm living somewhere in mars--even martians have blogs--but, I really didn't feel like making one...

So, here I am with my new blog...I hope this blog can help you with something...errr...not 'that' thing...the other useful things...ahh...yes, yes, that's rite...'that' thing...nice one, buddy...

Why Chalk on Board? 

I dedicate this blog for my education world. Not that I am STILL a student--FYI, I been trapped at school for 5 years...and counting--but to my future education life. Y'know (no), I'm studying English education (now you know)...so i will dedicate this blog to post some useful and useless articles, lesson plans, tips 'n tricks, and comments around education world.




Feel free to cite, quote, or comment! But, don't forget to 'credit' me....

HAVE FUN ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment